This is achieved by:
- Recycling our waste products and preventing pollution to the furthest extent possible.
- Increasing our knowledge and commitment to environmental issues concerning us.
- Coordinating goods transports in order to minimize the environmental effects.
- Selecting environmentally friendly components to the furthest extent possible.
- Developing products with a long service life.
- Identifying, interpreting and fulfilling environmental legislation and requirements concerning our business and organization.
Our environmental efforts shall constantly be improved by continuously revised environmental goals and action plans.
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
For us, a good workplace environment is one of the prerequisites to be productive and competitive. A good workplace environment also makes it easier for us to recruit qualified employees.
All employees have a responsibility to ensure that we have a good workplace environment. Our work must focus on exceeding the minimum expectations of the laws and regulations in force.
Our ambitions are:
- Occupational safety and health activities should be included as an integral and natural part of the company’s overall operations.
- Systematic follow-ups on occupational safety and health shall be done once a year.
- No one should suffer from illness or injuries caused by their work.
- Recently hired or relocated employees shall receive necessary introduction and instruction.
- Occupational safety and health aspects should be considered when purchasing machines and other equipment.
- Personal protective equipment must be provided and used where required.